Thursday, September 12, 2002

i am a star!
i am now in our musical, My Fair Lady-yes Cody, it is grand! i wish you could transfer casts! but i am lousy no-part singer,a Reject! they call us Company Women, which is just a glorified name for chorus. but i am really proud to be in the cast at all-you have to start your way at the bottom and work your way up...plus the theatre isnt ready for my talent. prepare for fireworks Broadway! I also made our jazz choir/show choir. we have the cutest red dresses and tan character shoes. im excited solely for the dress, and i guess for getting to use my voice, haha....hence the whole choir position1. Im also in our Mixed Choir, and i love all the boys and girls. you are all grand! i am so excited because this year is so "performance packed". I love the stage...and even more...the spotlight!!

No comments: